thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds/

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Emma's Nursery

Here is baby girl's nursery! We are so happy with how it turned out. :)



I made these pics out of scrapbook paper to coordinate with the bedding and her name letters.



Using a butterfly punch, I created a collage of cute butterflies. I was all about the cheap wall decor this time around!

I found those adorable bird stickers in the Easter aisle of Hobby Lobby, and just framed them.



This is my knock-off Pottery Barn Kids chandelier. It sold for over $100, but I made it for $10. :)

Her small, but functional closet.

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. how did you make that chandelier? it is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I had DH spray paint a ring I found at Hobby Lobby silver and strung it with fishing wire. Then I attached varying heights of elastic jewelry line and tied the butterflies on. I found a butterfly template online, printed them on cardstock, and cut them out. It was really so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bedding is really cute. I love how you incorporated the wall pictures to match!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The chandelier is beautiful. I got a pink one from babysrus but I really wanted a white one. I'm not very crafty though...Yours turned out amazing

    ReplyDelete